Sunday, April 18, 2010

Asics Gel Blade 2 Badminton/Squash Shoes

A very comfortable shoes with suspensions on the right places. A little tight at the first time using it caused by my wide feet, but after a couple of games the shoes gave and moulded my feet. The wet rubber soles incredibly brilliant grip on a slight dusty court.
It's got a good suspension for knee joint as it's soft gel feeling, lounge with easy. It's really good shoes for people mid age like me.
Rubber and plastic side-claw prevent the foot slide side way but not as stiff as other yonex's top range. A slight giving allow stability yet comfortably.
I can't say about durability yet since recently purchased. Still shining, lol. I'll update after a couple months.
Here is the links Asics Men's Gel-Blade 2 Court and Asics Lady Gel Blade 2 Indoor Court Shoe


No comments:

Post a Comment